VCI 100 (firmware 1.2) + Traktor 3.4 !!! i need tsk!

Default VCI 100 (firmware 1.2) + Traktor 3.4 !!! i need tsk!

I received fresh from the shop my first very own VCI 100.

I am going to get the new firmware as soon as the kits start to be shipped again. But this will take some time, so i am stuck in this spot.

I went through pages here in midi mapping section, but found only traktor pro TSi files, or the ones the needs 1.3 firmware.

i even wanted to try out this one:

http://www.djtechtools.com/2007/11/0...t-for-traktor/

but i am stuck right on the point 1 of the agenda - the link doesnt work anymore...

got any old tks, that will work for me? or suggestions where to look?
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

dude if it was that easy...

these tks won't work out for me, as they are made for firmware 1.3 (special edition), and i have manufacturer's original 1.2.

but thx.
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

Kupujte, I just received my VCI-100 (non-SE) today and I'm in the same boat as you. It's a bummer to discover that there's no easy way to upgrade the firmware!

I'm looking for a good mapping too, so buuuump

Its for traktor 3.3 and firmware 1.2 i think its from vestax site:

http://www.zshare.net/download/555146919960a83c/

almost everything is working for simple mixing.