Midi Fighter Top

Default Midi Fighter Top

Hello world, kinda new to the forum but been reading it for quite a time now.
    I don't know if this is the right place to post this thread, if not I'm sorry.

I recently ordered a midi fighter and I was wondering how can I order spare parts IE. a clear acrylic top?
    Macbook Pro - Logic Pro 9 - Traktor Pro 2 - Panasonic RP-HT260 - Korg Electribe SX - Korg MicroDrumz - Roland TR- 505 - Alesis M1Active 520

bump
    Macbook Pro - Logic Pro 9 - Traktor Pro 2 - Panasonic RP-HT260 - Korg Electribe SX - Korg MicroDrumz - Roland TR- 505 - Alesis M1Active 520

they had different tops in the store some time ago.. shoot an email to orders@djtechtools.com and ask there. .
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

as he said ^ they do have the diff tops for sale. but you have to order it through their staff. I believe when they contacted me back it was 10$ any color + shipping and you have to pay through paypal. If any staff member is reading this, you guys should put it back up in the store for us to order

Quote Originally Posted by Xoduzz View Post
    as he said ^ they do have the diff tops for sale. but you have to order it through their staff. I believe when they contacted me back it was 10$ any color + shipping and you have to pay through paypal. If any staff member is reading this, you guys should put it back up in the store for us to order
    +1
    Traktor Pro 2, VCI-100 SE(soon to be arcade), Midifighter(soon to be custom), NI X1, NI Audio 4, TMA-1s, KRK RP8s

BluePoint's Soundcloud