MF Deckalized+Instant Grat Mapping - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tech Student

Default Mapping Question

Downloaded and used this mapping, and it works great. Am using it on my MF pro while waiting for the new mappings - but real quick... does anyone know if there is a way to use this mapping for more than one deck? like is there a shift + ? to switch the focus from Deck A to B etc.? Am I missing something really simple?
    Thanks and keep up the good work!

Tech Mentor

Good work Flashflooder ! Gonna download tonight !
    London - UK
    VCI-100-SE Arcade Moded (v1.4 FW), 2 x CDJ-1000, 1 x 1210 MK2, A&H Xone:62, 2 x KRK RP 6 G2's, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 1 x Midi Fighter, Audio8DJ, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Novation 25, Korg Kontrol, 1 x custom built MacPro (Quad Core i7, 6GB DDR3 RAM, OSX 10.7.1), 1 x MacBook Pro (2.2Ghz, 8GB RAM, OSX 10.6.8)

Tech Convert

when i download it I cant import it into traktor pro. DJGRE, can you explain how you did it?

Tech Guru

Thanks so much Flashflooder. Will be testing this when i get back from my hols.
    “A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”

SSD Dual drive MBP, VCI100SE, 2 MF's, Audio 8, Echo Audiofire 2, 2x1200's, CDJ800s, Novation Twitch, XoneS2, X1, tons of PA Gear.

Tech Wizard

can someone explain what this mapping does really? sorry

I just posted the Focus (all 4 decks) and FocusAB (only for Decks A & B) tsi's. Check the attachments on the original post.

Shift + Sync is Deck Focus control like it was on the Deckalized focus mapping. I will try to get a visual layout done soon but basically this mapping is the Deckalized mapping with the bottom row of buttons emulating the FX from that same bottom row on the Instant Gratification mapping. Plus, the combos are also in this mapping. If people need Tempo controls you can find what was on the top layer of the Deckalized mapping on the Shift layer of this bottom row.

Tech Wizard

You my sir, are a genius!
    downloaded the mappings and made myself a mix
    this mapping is PERFECT for me!
    a MILLION thank you's my good sir!

Cheers flashflooder! Now the focus mappings are up I think you may have created my perfect mapping
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Mentor

Can someone post a layout of the mapping please ?
    London - UK
    VCI-100-SE Arcade Moded (v1.4 FW), 2 x CDJ-1000, 1 x 1210 MK2, A&H Xone:62, 2 x KRK RP 6 G2's, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 1 x Midi Fighter, Audio8DJ, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Novation 25, Korg Kontrol, 1 x custom built MacPro (Quad Core i7, 6GB DDR3 RAM, OSX 10.7.1), 1 x MacBook Pro (2.2Ghz, 8GB RAM, OSX 10.6.8)

Quote Originally Posted by notshy View Post
    Can someone post a layout of the mapping please ?
    as he said:

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    I will try to get a visual layout done soon but basically this mapping is the Deckalized mapping with the bottom row of buttons emulating the FX from that same bottom row on the Instant Gratification mapping. Plus, the combos are also in this mapping. If people need Tempo controls you can find what was on the top layer of the Deckalized mapping on the Shift layer of this bottom row.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast