Anyone got their SE yet? - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

mine got its first outing this weekend, had a cple of :eek: moments when I killed the sound when switching between hi/lo cut filter and the bank fx but apart from that totally sweet!

Macbook Pro 13" • TP2 • MFPro Beatmasher • VCI-400 EGE • VCI-100 EGE Arcade NOW SOLD! • Presonus Firebox • Vestax VMC004XLu • SL1210's

Tech Mentor

this is the last week of June hopefully will get ours soon.
    Thank Ya!!!

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post

Woah dude, your armpit's got hair.
    Haha nice I didn't even notice her pointing at his armpit before

Tech Convert

Default I Won!!!

I won the title of Best Non-traditional DJ at the 14th annual Westword Music Showcase Awards. I've been using a lot of the tips and tricks that I learned here at DJ TT this past year and I think this shows that it really worked to push me out ahead of the competition and garner some recognition. I love my SE.

Also, it was held at the Bluebird Theater which Faithless used on the album cover of Sunday 8pm

Last edited by Soup; 06-28-2008 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Grammer

Quote Originally Posted by Soup View Post
    Haha nice I didn't even notice her pointing at his armpit before
    Lolz...When I saw it, I just had to make a comment on that.

But nice1 on the win dude! Congrats with that!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Congrats Mr Soup, more proof that the VCI100SE is a force to be reckoned with!
    Macbook Pro 13" • TP2 • MFPro Beatmasher • VCI-400 EGE • VCI-100 EGE Arcade NOW SOLD! • Presonus Firebox • Vestax VMC004XLu • SL1210's

Tech Mentor

yeah!! thats really great. Also, your now part of the people who give more credibility to digital djs around the world.
    Thank Ya!!!

Tech Convert

Thanks Guys! I definately think that I'm starting to turns some head on to the fact that I can do almost everything that they can with traditional dj equipment and then some. I even sold my old vci to a friend of mine because he wants to learn how I do all the cool controllerism tricks. It's a slow start but I think more and more djs are going to ditch serato and go fully digital!
    Hp Laptop | VCI-100SE | M-Audio Conectiv

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soup View Post
    I definately think that I'm starting to turns some head on to the fact that I can do almost everything that they can with traditional dj equipment and then some.
    Word to that! Everytime I use my VCI out people are like "look at that thing thats pretty different" then you bust a few tricks and they are crowding around like, WOW! WTF are you doing with that thing!

Interestingly I saw the Auto-bots (UK/breaks) play the other weekend, they were using traktor, a trigger finger and even a wii-mote. They seemed to be using the clubs CDJ-1000s to control traktor as well but Im not sure about that...

Tech Mentor

I just received mine today!!! 7/22/08. I finally feel like im in the same club.
    Thank Ya!!!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112