DJstore.com (UK)

Default DJstore.com (UK)

Anyone bought anything from this store or online? I ordered something from them and paid an extra £20 for it to be delivered on a Saturday as they couldn't deliver to my work address on a week day. Sat in and waited all day today (bank holiday weekend so had plenty other things I could be doing) and it's not turned up!! No chance of it coming tomorrow or Monday so earliest now is Tue/Wed. Store is also closed for the day now so I have nowhere to vent my anger!!! Fucking wank!!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

used djstore many times they are good people

i have had this happen before (was the parcel company's fault mind) and they refunded me the postage

just drop them an email

i rang them earlier but they've had no internet connection from midday so they cant even track it. to be fair they have been good up to now and they've said they will call me tomorrow. Just mega frustrated though!!! oh well. im out to celebrate the bank holiday now anyway!!

I do all my online kit shopping at Chemical Records...... mostly next day delivery and always a fair price.
    TSP 2.6.1 | 2 x CDJ 2000 Nexus | 2 x Technics 1210 MK5 | Denon DNX-1600 | Behringer DDM4000 w/Infinium X1 | MBP | A&H Xone K2 | Akai APC 40 & MPK 25 | Novation Launchpad | Pioneer HDJ 2000 & 500 | Audio 8 DJ | Ableton Live 9

http://www.mixcloud.com/lineypirate/http://www.soundcloud.com/lineypirate/

Once they've stuck it in the post there's not really that much they can do about it to be fair.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

I love Chemical Records mainly for their vinyl and clothes. Haven't bought any gear from them but I have been in their warehouse before and they are nice enough guys. Everytime I go to visit family up near Bristol I make a drive there just to treat myself to something. I'm such a girl lol...

Spoke to them today and they've tracked it to my local ups depot but then they seem to have misplaced it. The guys at the store have said they will send another one out tomorrow on next day delivery to my work address if it doesn't turn up so although I have a longer wait it's only 2 days. I hate waiting for gear to arrive though!!

Tech Wizard

DJStore is here in Aberdeen, really great bunch of guys, lots of djs work with them, they have a big sound and light rentals and provisions business too. They have always been 100% spot on with me, couldn't say a bad thing about them. If they don't have something they'll get it in but as they are positioning themselves as in the very top ranks of audiio/dj product providers in the uk (if not Europe) they work hard on customer service, dam, they even put up with me going over there and picking stuff up cause I am too impatient to wait overnight for first class mail!

As you noted, they have had a problem with internet and sounds like an issue with the delivery service too, hope you get that sorted out but don't not use them again just cause of that, try them again, you won't be disappointed!