Audio6/10DJ question

Default Audio6/10DJ question

Im thinking about putting some money down on this for some timecode so if I end up in a cdj only situation I can still use traktor...

BUT blah thats not the point

With the addition of the Thru option on them how does it work? Do you have to manually switch it in traktor or does it automatically see that there's no timecode disk and switch itself to thru when another type of audio dist is playing?

would be useful so if the laptop goes poof I could recover in just a couple seconds.
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Tech Convert

You can configure the "Startup Options" in the control panel for your Audio 6 / 10
    For example: Channel A,B Phono + Through // Channel C,D Line

So everytime you plug in your Audio Interface it comes with its configured start-up settings...For better understanding its like the "BIOS" of the Soundcard. At the moment i dont know the default settings but as said, you can configure them on your own.

I'm using 2 Technics 1210 for Timecodes, so i configured Channel A+B Phono and C+D Line...

For switching the channel settings you need to run the control panel... you cant do it just with the card itself, there are no knobs etc for those settings...
    Last edited by Innervision; 05-29-2011 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Innervision View Post
    You can configure the "Startup Options" in the control panel for your Audio 6 / 10
    For example: Channel A,B Phono + Through // Channel C,D Line

So everytime you plug in your Audio Interface it comes with its configured start-up settings...For better understanding its like the "BIOS" of the Soundcard. At the moment i dont know the default settings but as said, you can configure them on your own.

I'm using 2 Technics 1210 for Timecodes, so i configured Channel A+B Phono and C+D Line...

For switching the channel settings you need to run the control panel... you cant do it just with the card itself, there are no knobs etc for those settings...

/人◕‿‿◕人\

Tech Convert

If your laptop fails, you got to plug your cdjs to the channels which were set to "through"
    You cant switch channels without control panel

If your laptop fails, you got to plug your cdjs to the channels which were set to "through"
    You cant switch channels without control panel
    http://www.zzounds.com/item--NATTRAKA10

... where's the.... oh wait.. set to through within traktor?
    /人◕‿‿◕人\

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MuzicFreq View Post
    ... where's the.... oh wait.. set to through within traktor?
    I don't have one, but I'm guessing your answer is here.

So if Traktor crashes you'll have to open the control panel for the audio 10 and change the inputs there. If you're not using all of the inputs you can set one of the channels as a backup to be ready for a crash...I think.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

thats it!