Traktor 1 > Traktor 2 playlist import?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Traktor 1 > Traktor 2 playlist import?

Hey all, how do you import playlists from Traktor 1 to Traktor 2? And I mean Traktor playlists and not iTunes ones.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Guru

think if you just export your tsi and select everything that if you load it up in traktor 2 it will load it itself... it did for me anyways made it a lot easier changing between the 2
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Nope, that just screwed up some of my ID3 tags :@
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Guru

dont have a clue then , it worked for me, sorry dude
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Can you export your playlist somehow and then re-import them?
    CDJ400s, Ecler Nuo, XD 53
    KRK RP8sFG

Quote Originally Posted by Gryz View Post
    Can you export your playlist somehow and then re-import them?
    I hope so, having to create my playlists again will send me up the wall! Hopefully there's a way!

You can reimport collections, but I don't know if that would cover playlists. Have you tried having TP1 and 2 open at the same time and dragging and dropping?
    MacBook Pro 13" 8GB RAM | Traktor Kontrol S4 | 2x Technics 1200Mk5 TTs | Yamaha Motif ES8 | M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 Controller | M-Audio Audiophile AV 30/40 Speakers | Pioneer HDJ-2000 | MIDI Fighter |

http://soundcloud.com/fullkontrol

The export/import settings worked for me too in the past. Import collection don't include the playlist/favorites

If it messed your ID3 tags... how about doing a check consistency after the Import Settings?
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter

copy/paste the collection.nml file from the traktor folder to the traktor 2 folder. alternatively, just copy over the entire traktor folder.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    copy/paste the collection.nml file from the traktor folder to the traktor 2 folder. alternatively, just copy over the entire traktor folder.
    Yeah, I tried that and to no avail

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast