Anyone going to Sónar Barcelona?

Default Anyone going to Sónar Barcelona?

Just wondered. I'm planning on going to both day and night parts, partially cos the day part is right next to where I live (I mean RIGHT next to where I live) but also cos novation will be there with the twitch and I want to get my hands on it before the release date!

Serato, Ableton and Pioneer will be there as well, looking forward to trying out a DJM-T1 to see just how overpriced it really is.

Anyone going, or wants me to ask anyone anything? I'm happy to take a list of questions in if anyone's curious about something.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

ticket is bought, still no one with anything they want to know?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

Tech Wizard

awesome that you're going, I just checked the lineup... but equipment fever got me this summer, now I think I made the wrong move, or maybe just too early... enjoy and take some pics if you can!

This would've been a possibility since I live in germany... anyway let me know with time when you go to other festivals in europe

Just noticed someone familiar sounding on the line up... http://2011.sonar.es/en/artistes/ste...antos_306.html

Carles Santos? K-bot, you have a Catalan cousin?