Your tipps?

Thread: Your tipps?

Tech Wizard

Default Your tipps?

Hey guys, i just sold my Xponent, i liked it and it was not bad, but i didn't use most of the functions really, did not like torq and i had to turn it on everytime because i have no other soundcard except the built-in on my laptop.

So now it is time to get some new stuff, i have tried Traktor and it's awesome, i'm gonna buy it soon and i have now 350-400€ to spend on some midi controller and soundcard. I thought of the M-Audio Fast Track pro (185€ new) or the Audio4 DJ.
    Leaves me around 200€ for a midi controller. In case of need i have a Numark DXM06 mixer to use for the fading and eq.

I thought of the Korg Nanopad and Nanokontrol or a Trigger Finger.
    I play electronic music and occasionally some charts music, no turntablism or such.
    Does anyone use one of these? I like a small transportable setup and the nano devices would be ideal for that. The only thing i'm concerned of is how robust they are. Unfortunately i cannot test it and see myself, maybe someone with nanopad/kontrol or a trigger finger can give a opinion?

if you know some really cool controller but it costs more dont hesistate to say. if it's really worth it i will consider buying that.
    Last edited by jinx; 02-03-2009 at 03:01 PM.

Tech Guru

well in terms of reasonably cheap midi gear, i use the m-audio xsession pro, and well it has served me well so far, i mainly play house n stuff, i can control all the eq effects play loop etc on it. it seems pretty well built, and well now it looks good, but thats only cause i sprayed it white.

easy...