Thought's on these please....

Default Thought's on these please....

I need some taget/cue lights for the vestax turntables i bought at the weekend as they dont have any fitted and i would like some. Now ive just been having a dig around on google and ive come across THESE. Anyone seen these before or infact bought them/used them? i thought with them being led lights would look good when i get my white timecode vinyl
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

i think the white would be best illumination wise but the red should look the biz mate.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

and i take it these will just plug straight into my decks yes where the hole is? ive never owned turntables before so a total noob lol...
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

FOR DIY FITTING TO TURNTABLES WITH NO LED PHONO SOCKET

If your turntable does not have a phono LED cue light socket, you can fit a phono female socket to your turntable if you are handy with DIY electronic work. The LED cue light requires smoothed and regulated voltage at no less than 10v and no more than 12v.
    if your decks already have that then you are sweet, otherwise shouldn't be too hard to fit these.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

yeah, well i think so to the lower right of the platter there is a hole/phone socket i guess didnt really look at it so i assume thats where these lights plug into, i dodnt realise that target lights just had a phono socket on them and thats how they plugged in haha...

show us how they look when you've got em man !

will do dude