Deckadance midi implementation

Default Deckadance midi implementation

Was just wondering how deckadance was comming along so i decided to download the update.

Attached is a pic of the two the two midi pages of different things that can be assigned.

I was hoping atleast a small bit of improvement since i last used it but it seems that there has been none

Personally i wish instead of worrying about supporting so many controllers internally they just focus on their midi implementation but that hasnt been the case sadly. I can see from a bis perspective that they want to support controllers before worrying about a decent midi implementation - but from an advanced users perspective this makes a potentially really cool mixing program utterly useless.

If anyone is wondering the way that deckadance supports midi controllers is not like Traktor - in Traktor they use their own midi system to write the support for controllers. However with Deckadance your midi controller support is hard coded into the program and uneditable, so say you have a VCI-100 and you want to remap a button to something else, this just isnt possible.

The only alternative is to use build your own mapping from scratch, but then you will be missing out on all sorts of functionality thats only availible if you use built in mappings designed for your controller.

Bah.. it's a shame they are still not into divers MIDI support!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Deckadance should have a PRO full customizable and stable new version. Tha actual package is just like a toy to me.
    Keep on jumpin'
    http://dj3du.com