Quick sample deck question...
    Tech Guru

Default Quick sample deck question...

I know this may have been asked or talked about already but im a lazy son of a bitch so here it goes....
    Basically I use a netbook so being able to have 4 decks up is fairly hard on the processor and also the screen so here it goes...
    I wanna know is it possible to map a button or keyboard key so that i can be playing a track on deck a for instance and basically press say the (b) key to change b into a sample deck and then use some buttons on my controller to trigger and load samples and also volume levels and stuff mix over and do the same to deck A,

This touch would be nice for live mashups please help
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Tech Guru

Bump bitches
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

yes, look under global, or view i think in the mapping inputs

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Tech Guru

Merceee mr ceee will give it a look