old skool x-session - quick question
    Tech Mentor

Default old skool x-session - quick question

hi

im using an old skool version of the x-session on pro but cant get get the buttons to work with Pro

if i press the buttons pro doesnt even register that it is receiving a midi signal but it does with the rotaries

anyone? thanks ....
    Mac book pro 10.5.6 (2ghz - 2Gb), Traktor Pro, NI Audio kontrol, Novation 25SL, Korg Kaoss Pad, Evolution x-session, Ableton Live 7.0.12

I dont mean to sound a like a jerk, but did you install the drivers? if yes, then did you click on the midi setup to make sure traktor was picking it up as a midi device? If you answered yes to all, then you should be able to midi learn everything.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Mentor

not sounding like a jerk at all man - i appreciate the reply

might look up if there is a latest driver

its weird cos the rotaries work fine and the buttons work in ableton fine

.... one other question - do you know if in pro you can adjust the cc range for controllers

ie - im going to make some smart knobs today and i will probably want to be able to turn the know on my controller but in a way that it will adjust the movements of the controls in pro at different increments -

so maybe i want knob 1 on pro to go all the way, know 2 half way and know 3 just perhaps 1/4 of the way

thanks
    Mac book pro 10.5.6 (2ghz - 2Gb), Traktor Pro, NI Audio kontrol, Novation 25SL, Korg Kaoss Pad, Evolution x-session, Ableton Live 7.0.12