Are these worth it?

Default Are these worth it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-NEW-GEMINI-GT-...32208790052072

I have this amp:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/RB-GEMINI-XGA-40...item5ae0bbccab

Will it blend?

If I have headroom for larger speakers. Can you suggest some please <3
    Last edited by maxonemillionone; 06-02-2011 at 07:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by duerr View Post
    senior citizen's attics, the garbage dump, swamps, underwater treasure chests, graveyards, hollowed out tree stumps, abandoned coal mines.

AHHH its their store, They have some amazing deals but that should work. Quality wise probably not great but for small parties and stuff it should work just fine.
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Quote Originally Posted by MuzicFreq View Post
    AHHH its their store, They have some amazing deals but that should work. Quality wise probably not great but for small parties and stuff it should work just fine.
    Well I'm not trying to be the DJ planner/provider/manger/wipes your butt & serves you cake.

I just want to know if you can hear me from a block away if I put these things on 11.
    senior citizen's attics, the garbage dump, swamps, underwater treasure chests, graveyards, hollowed out tree stumps, abandoned coal mines.

Quote Originally Posted by maxonemillionone View Post
    Well I'm not trying to be the DJ planner/provider/manger/wipes your butt & serves you cake.

I just want to know if you can hear me from a block away if I put these things on 11.
    ^^ +1

i love that when i decide to buy new speakers, people start talking about em. its like our GAS cycles together. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

Quote Originally Posted by djnesquigs View Post
    ^^ +1

i love that when i decide to buy new speakers, people start talking about em. its like our GAS cycles together. lol
    Lol I had to read that twice to get it. I'm an idiot. Dude. I'm at a loss for speakers. But if these are in the category "Loud Speakers" I want them. Hopefully you can inform me on your choices =]