Summer 2011: DJ Techtools forum on tour
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Summer 2011: DJ Techtools forum on tour

Hey Everyone!

I was thinking about loads of ideas (Boredem of revision) and I had a few

Firstly, im going to ibiza this year and buying tickets for the shows and stuff.
    Swedish House Mafia in Pacha, Armin van Burren in Space, Calvin Harris and Above and Beyond in Amnesia, maybe Tiesto too etc etc. And my first idea was this silly epic picture spree of all the clubs, beachs and places I see around ibiza as its my very first club filled holiday and I want to make the most of it

Then I thought, what if there are DJ Tech Tools members in Ibiza when im there! That would be good to recognise each other, talk about etc etc...

So now im relating to you guys my thoughts.
    1. I plan to buy/create a few DJ Tech tools stickers or a badge and wearing around Ibiza, just so theres an off chance that one of you guys spots me lol
    2.Have stickers of the pause/play symbol and slap em on hotels, bars, clubs and other places weve been? Maybe have a special gold symbol if weve DJ'd there?? Sounds cool eh
    3. Have a sticky thread with all our adventures over the summer? Maybe just photos? We then jam them together for a Summer 2011: DJ Techtools on tour montage??

What you guys think? Im physced to do it, might do it by myself just to get some recognition around the world!

Thanks for reading
    Lewis Nesbitt AKA Tetrix
    Toshibha Satellite, 8GB RAM, Intel i3 processor, 2.40 GHz -Hercules Dj Control Steel -Traktor Pro 2 -Midi Fighter: Beatmasher
    -QTX sound Powered 150 WATT Speakers

cool idea bud, unfortunately over on this side of the pond, prices for such a vacation would be prohibitive for the likes of myself. Have a great time!
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.

Tech Wizard

Well even if its a vaction for 2 days too another city, Just get some pictures down! Anything vacation and DJ related I'd say would be definatly worthy of a part in DJ techtools summer

Thanks man
    Toshibha Satellite, 8GB RAM, Intel i3 processor, 2.40 GHz -Hercules Dj Control Steel -Traktor Pro 2 -Midi Fighter: Beatmasher

Sounds good - I'm in Majorca in a few weeks so I'll see where I can stick some sticky stickers
    SC | MC

Tech Wizard

Ill possibly make them or look up a stencil that we can order from a company

im in Ibiza end of July. will be happy to get some pics on here. When are you over there?

The one night im most looking forward to is Carl Cox at Space.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Hell yeah! All the trolling and I missed this thread!
    The Djtt Psychic Network has closed for the day. If you need help from the non-psychic members of the forum, you need to be more specific
    http://soundcloud.com/djsidetrakd
    Check out my midifighter extreme!! http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28014

i'll be in the dam, not DJing but going to Dominator festival in Eersel also, so find somewhere for me to pick up some stickers and i'll deffs stick em about!

making a stencil is easy.
    -grab the PP logo
    -blow it up
    -print it out (maybe 'unfill' it so you dont waste ink. that way you just have a border to cut out)
    -trace to cardboard or similar
    -grab some spray paint
    -have at it
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast