Komplete Audio 6 For DJ
    Tech Mentor

Default Komplete Audio 6 For DJ

So I'm Getting into producing but my audio 4 isn't going to do it so im selling it. I looked at a lot of options and the Komplete audio 6 is great for the studio and for my live performance seeing that i dj 3 decks and my friend plays a keyboard on deck c so the KA6 inputs are perfect. MY only issue is when sending sound from the KA6 to my channels on the mixer it only has Quater outputs. Would it still sound good if i used quater to rca converters. would it go into mono? any suggestions on a soundcard under 350 for production and DJ'n. I also like how the KA6 comes with cubase le 5 because i have komplete elemenets and am getting my maschine soon.

thanks so much everyone and im on a pc no firewire... DJTT rocks

well the outputs are just balanced mono anyway, standard TS to RCA cables should work fine.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Mentor

Thanks for the quick reply... So ur saying if i get a couple ts to rca cables i wont loe any audio quality?

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Yup, I did the same when I had an Audio Kontrol 1. But I would avoid adapters, just another piece in the puzzle to fail and introduce noise.

Nope.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Mentor

thanks guys appreciate it hopefully techtools gets back on there feet and i can see the cuemaster mappings and order one..