{OT ish} Is it a dumb idea that
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default {OT ish} Is it a dumb idea that

We could all donate 5$ or 10$ to DJTT to help get the funding it needs?

Id be down anyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

I'd be down. But thinking about investing anyway. hmmm

Tech Mentor

yeh why not

Totally acceptable idea. $5 is approx £3!! You cant buy a pint for less than that!!!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Yeah....i suppose charging a fee outright will scare users off....or newer users....but the older ones who have benefitted GREATLY from here should have no issue coughing up a couple bob...
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

fantastic idea
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

ye, ill probaly buy more stuff soon anyway so, some more on top of that dont rly matter
    my music : www.soundcloud.com/themaxive

Traktor 2.5 Audio 6 midifighter classic x1
    vestax PMC-CX
    midifighter pro SUPER KNOB's runnin beatmasher mapping + some other custom stuff

Tech Guru

With the profit margins on midifighters and other gear i wonder where all the financing has gone ??
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

I wouldn't at all. They should be capable of sustaining the website with the shop and ad revenue the same way every other blog does.

If they can't support their completely unrelated midi controller venture that sucks but it's nothing to do with me.
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slpower01 View Post
    With the profit margins on midifighters and other gear i wonder where all the financing has gone ??
    I don't think they're out of money just they want to be able to attract a decent CEO/COO with a salary and maybe kick start some other ideas. And there's never been any outside financing for DJTT it's all been run out of Ean's pocket and profit from the store. There's not even outside advertising on the blog.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast