Traktor 2 pro cue problem...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor 2 pro cue problem...

Hey djtt!!
    Okay so. Tonight at our gig, we plugged everything in, loaded traktor (didn't update yet..) and played our first song. The second song would not cue. Tried a different song. Didn't cue. Sync-d them and crossed our fingers. We opened iTunes... Please don't hate me... Opened traktor1 LE... And everything worked. So the entire night we had no effects and very limited sync function... Luckilly, I can beatmatch on LE 1... My buddy not so much. Anyone else have this problem? We have a gig Thursday too... :/

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Never seen it. Are you running 2.0 or 2.0.1?

Tech Wizard

The absolute latest version. Strange thing is, we had a gig on saturday and tractor worked fine.... My interface works fine... And when I switched the cue outputs (from 2+3 to 0+1) it still wouldn't play the cue...

Is your monitor mix knob turned all the way to the left? (Use a layout that shows the X-fader section)

What he said. if the mix is set to 100%, you'll only hear the master through your headphones. If the problem happens again, maybe you could plug into the club's mixer and mix externally?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

Yep. It is all the way to the left (that was one of the first things I checked... Lolz). I wish I could use the club mixer... But alas... I'm a mobile dj for money and a club dj for fun. My upcoming gigs are all on the road... Dammit...

so do you get nothing out of your phones or just master?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

I get nothing out of the monitor mix. I have the nio 2|4 soundcard... And I've tested every monitor output to no avail. When I plug in my phones, all goes dead (in my ears, obviously the pa's are still bumpin)

and if you invert the audio routing you get sound in your cans but not on the PA, right?

Tech Wizard

Yessir. Ps: I'm now running 2.0.2 and thanks to their update, nothing changed for me. Damn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast