Midi Fighter Midi Notes

Default Midi Fighter Midi Notes

Is it documented anywhere what notes the midi fighter gives out?

I am messing with toucOSC and wanted to make a replica and thought if i knew the notes i could then create a template and use the actual midi fighter mapping straight from djtt.

Many thanks
    Gav
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

dude, 1300 posts and you haven't found the search button?!

Pro Tip: Search the exact title of your thread.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

nothing jumps out.

Lots of people talking about the midi fighter and someone thats actually done a mapping for the ipad.

But without spending hours searching through endless posts and possibly not coming to an answer im after sometimes its just easier to ask as there will be someone that knows and can point me in the right direction.

ps ... someone already doing a mapping is no good for me. I want to do it myself then i get a better understanding of the ins and outs.

pretty obvious..

sticky: midifighter features
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9960
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

......not really if you dont know what your looking for.

Thanks

Tech Wizard

In MisterMoleyMole's defense, I don't think the provided MF documentation is very complete/concise at all. Everything is split among multiple posts, and the provided "features" post above doesn't list midi outputs in 4 banks mode, MF Pro sliders/knobs, etc. I'd really like to see an actual wiki created.

@MisterMoleyMole: Another idea would be to use MidiPipe (http://web.mac.com/nicowald/SubtleSoft/MidiPipe.html). Pretty easy to just look at what midi notes are being sent from the controller versus trying to dig up scattershot MF docs. Since there's no MF Pro mappings completed, this is how I learned what my MF Pro was doing to play with some of my own mappings.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Milgauss View Post
    In MisterMoleyMole's defense, I don't think the provided MF documentation is very complete/concise at all. Everything is split among multiple posts, and the provided "features" post above doesn't list midi outputs in 4 banks mode, MF Pro sliders/knobs, etc. I'd really like to see an actual wiki created.

@MisterMoleyMole: Another idea would be to use MidiPipe (http://web.mac.com/nicowald/SubtleSoft/MidiPipe.html). Pretty easy to just look at what midi notes are being sent from the controller versus trying to dig up scattershot MF docs. Since there's no MF Pro mappings completed, this is how I learned what my MF Pro was doing to play with some of my own mappings.
    Cheers dude ... i don't have a midi fighter to check though, I'm trying to replicate one on the ipad

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    Cheers dude ... i don't have a midi fighter to check though, I'm trying to replicate one on the ipad
    Makes it tough! @Hippie's link should get you sorted.