Komplete Elements with Machine EDU
    Tech Mentor

Default Komplete Elements with Machine EDU

Hi i bought yesterday: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...L:COSI:US:1123
    seeing i only need one download but my issue is with machine 1.6 edu do i still get komplete 7 elements. If noti can still buy it or wait till i get my komplete audio 6 but anyone know please help im worried..

i would suggest to send a quick email to NI support to see if its avail for the EDU package
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Contact NI and ask. In the meantime check your spam folder for any emails from NI.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Mentor

Found the answer in the maschine faq's
    Q: How do I get my free copy of KOMPLETE ELEMENTS and where is my Serial Number?
    A: Existing MASCHINE users received an email announcing the MASCHINE 1.6 update, which also contained the download link for KOMPLETE ELEMENTS and the Serial Number required for activating it in the Service Center.

If you recently bought MASCHINE from a retailer or the NI Online Shop, a KOMPLETE ELEMENTS DVD and Serial Number is either included in the box, or you will receive an email with the KOMPLETE ELEMENTS download link and Serial Number after activating MASCHINE.