MF Pro Cue Master Mapping (Traktor Pro)
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thumbs up MF Pro Cue Master Mapping (Traktor Pro)

The MF Pro Cue Master mapping for Traktor Pro in finally here!

Please use the Large Import button on the bottom left section of the Preferences window to import this mapping.

After doing so, please go into the Controller Manager section of Preferences and set the appropriate In-Ports and Out-Ports for your MF Pro Cue Master.

There will be a video tutorial on this mapping in the future; for now please refer to the visual layout.

This is a Deck Specific mapping where each MF Pro Cue Master is designed to only control one deck, Deck A or Deck B.

The core 4x4 arcade button part of this mapping takes concepts from both the Deckalized mapping and the Instant Gratification mapping; however, it is not a direct combination of both. For example, Shift+Record will still trigger Juggle Mode when not "Recording". However, if you press Shift+Record while "Recording" you will find that the "Sample Slicer" functionality has dramatically changed.

EDIT: The Focus mappings are now available to download below. To move the Deck Focus around, Press the Shift button + the Sync button. "Focus" will move from Decks A->B->C->D->A, but "Focus AB" moves from A->B->A.

Please use this forum thread for any bugs or questions regarding this mapping.
    Last edited by flashflooder; 06-16-2011 at 09:04 PM.

Sweet!
    2x Technics 1200's - Xone 92 -
    MidiFighter Classic x2 - TSP2 - Audio 10 - Black MacBook

Tech Wizard

Seems like a very good mapping, but can anybody explain me how the button row comes in handy:S?

The layout looks identical to the deckalized
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Your right, i assume it's the wrong one?

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    It's pretty similar but it's not exactly the same. The chaining and the ordering of the FX has changed, Sample Slicer mode has changed a lot, and most of the combos from the Instant Gratification are included in this too. The core 4x4 part of the mapping is not meant to be a whole new mind blowing mapping. It is designed to work with how the extra MF Pro components control effects and to take popular (and useful) elements from both the Deckalized and Instant Gratifcation mappings.

I am trying to get my CM to work correctly. I imported the TSI file twice using the import button at the bottom of the screen. Some of the buttons work like those on the bottom row. The beatmashers do not work except for the 4 button super combo. The delay doesn't work among others as well.

When looking at the software it seems that the effect deck assign buttons unassign for the deck I'm playing when I hit certain buttons. Example: I'll have all 4 effects groups assigned to deck A. When playing a track on deck A I hit a beatmasher which is in group 2 and then nothing happens except group 2 is no longer highlighted (assigned to deck A).

Am I doing something wrong?

Also, before I importing these settings I saved my current settings by exporting them. After importing the CM TSI twice, I then tried to add back my old general settings. This didn't work as far as I can tell. For example, I have Last Playing and Import Date as two columns in my track listing. Those have disappeared. Did I save the settings incorrectly?

Thanks in advance.
    Macbook Pro 15" (2.3 GHz Quad i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD), S4, Maschine, Beat Masher, Cue Master

One other point to mention, I also have a Beat Masher but am not using it right now. I was planning on just getting this up and running perfectly first. When I got both of them 2 weeks ago I plugged both in... for some reason the only ports I can select for in and out are labeled Beat Masher. Could this be causing an issue?
    Macbook Pro 15" (2.3 GHz Quad i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD), S4, Maschine, Beat Masher, Cue Master

@ Flashflooder

I'm using an S4, MF Classic and Touch OSC all with custom mappings. I just received my MFPro Cue Master. What is the best procedure for importing the MFPro mappings? I don't want to lose any of my Traktor settings of existing mappings. Thanks.

This mapping looks awesome by the way. Just wondering if the Tempo controls could be put on the Shift layer and the Gaters, Filter and Lofi be added back in?

Also I haven't imported this mapping yet, but judging from the picture it looks like the faders are off in the top position and the FX come on when they are moved downward? Can anyone confirm this? Also could this be easily reversed in the mapping? Thanks.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast