MF Pro Beat Masher Mapping (Traktor Pro) - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

What effects are supposed to activate when using the Faders? My mapping has been messed up for some time and I've been manually setting everything myself. But the preset Fader effects I can't figure out for the life of me; I'm not very good at mapping

Tech Mentor

Flahs your Beatmasher Pro with factory settings using the MF Utility, make sure you're firmware is up to date and then re import the TSI...you should be able to use the 4 banks. The mapping that you'll be using depends on if you want the BMPro to be deck specific or AB Focus.
    Macbook Pro 15' - Kontrol S4 - MF Pro Beatmasher - NI Maschine- Korg Nano Kontrol - Akai MPK Mini- Champagne Bottles

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    I'd like to make an updated mapping for this sometime, but I have so little time to do fun mapping projects given my other work at DJTT, the official DJTT mapping work/support I have, and spending a little time on my own custom mappings. Nonetheless, I would like to try to do something in the near future but can't promise anything and will definitely take your idea into heavy consideration. I agree though and think most people want an expanded IG style mapping for their MF Pros.
    Still patiently waiting for this "official" updated mapping. This would be great!

please fill out a support ticket to request an update to a mapping: djtechtools.com/support

We will do our best to update the mappings that we get a few requests for!

Tech Mentor

I don't know if anyone really ended up filling a support ticket...but looks like the beatmasher pro has reached a dead end ....
    Macbook Pro 15' - Kontrol S4 - MF Pro Beatmasher - NI Maschine- Korg Nano Kontrol - Akai MPK Mini- Champagne Bottles

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415