MF Pro Beat Masher Mapping (Traktor Pro) - Page 7
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ethan View Post
    i need assistance. Im running a macbook 7,1. 2 gigs ram and 2.4ghz intel core 2 duo. when i use my s4 in traktor pro 2 everything is fine and dandy but when i upload my mf pro(beatmasher) tsi files into traktor my cpu just freezes the whole program and shuts it down. i tookm my comp into apple and had them do i diagnostic to make sure it wasnt anything with the computer so it wasnt and i was told to just restore everything and reinstall everything. after doing that i experience the same problem. should i add more ram or is there something else i can do. also ive tried fiddling with the input output routings and usually it freezes up while doing that
    This sounds pretty strange. My guess would be that the TSI file you downloaded has either gotten corrupted somehow or your Traktor program is corrupted. I would try redownloading/reinstalling either or both and if that doesn't fix your issue, test the TSI file you have and your MF Pro on a different computer with Traktor and see whether the issues persists.
    Macbook Pro|Traktor Pro 2|VCI-400SE|MF3D|V-Moda LP2's
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Quote Originally Posted by kdelca7470 View Post
    Honestly I can't get nothing but my S4 working with TP2. But TP it's all good. I'm sure that I'm doing something wrong but have yet to get it Workin. Mf classic nor mf pro!!
    Very strange. Everything should work fine with TP2 (I did all of my testing on TP2). I would just make sure that your In-Ports and Out-Ports are properly assigned to your extra controllers when selecting your mappings in the Controller Manager of Traktor's Preferences.
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Quote Originally Posted by dj_sensible View Post
    Hi, Ive downloaded the mappings for beatmasher focus (both focus a-b & focus) but I cant manage to change the focus from deck A on both mappings, I press shift + synch but the midifighter still only controls deck a. Please help...
    You should be able to change the Deck Focus by pressing Shift+Sync button. If this does not work, you may need to go into Traktor's Preferences->Global Settings and make sure that the "Deck Focus" is set to "Software"

Quote Originally Posted by S.I.N.S View Post
    This is the first time I've ever tried mapping anything out so I'm about besides myself at the moment. I've downloaded the zips in the first post, I'm not sure which one to import into TP2, but what I do have in there now lets me use the faders for decks A and not for deck B and none of the buttons are responding. The blue LED shows up, but nothing happens.
    The "Focus" mappings are for using one MF Pro to control multiple decks (Focus for all 4, FocusAB for only 2). The non focus mapping is designed for 2 MF Pro Beatmashers with one dedicated to Deck A and one to Deck B.

After importing the mapping you want to use, you may need to go into the Controller Manager of Traktor's Preferences, select each mapping in the "Device" listbox, and set the In-Port and Out-Port for each mapping to the corresponding controller. The MF Pro mappings have 2 mappings that need to be assigned to the MF Pro each (one will be MF Pro FX... and the other MF Deck+IG 1.5.7.3).

The MF Pro mappings should default to "All Ports" when importing, which will work fine but could conflict if you have other controllers also plugged in that share MIDI In data or MIDI out instances mapped.

Tech Convert

ive tried redownloading everything and still bogs the cpu. i can use my nanopad still soits something to do with the mfpro tsi file or firmware. ive tried redownloading the tsi many times so im assuming it could be the firmware because i had to send my mf in once already

Tech Convert

i dont know what to do and ive had this for 3 months and to this day have not got to use it. im very dissappointed

Tech Convert

ethan, have you tried raising the latency in audio setup for traktor?

Tech Convert

i turned the latency all the way up figuring yeah might be slow reaction but to no avail still bogs down harder than hell. i really dont know what it could be. ive reinstalled everything more than once i even had everything erased clean off my mac and tried it when only traktor and a few songs were on there. i mean ive done literally everything i can think of different cables and everything. i sent mine in once because of firmware issues but i dont think they would have sent it back if it didnt work. im just super disappointed.

I was curious if it'd be possible to adapt this mapping to the cue master....
    the midi signals are completely messed up when i import the tsi on my
    cue master but even in its broken state the effects are a lot more fun
    than the traditional cue master mapping.... Since the XX fader mapping
    seemes to be DOA right now would it be possible for someone that has
    a beatmasher to post all the midi signals the faders send over here ?

from my testing it seems that the top right fader is actually attached to
    the same spot as the top right knob on the cue master and the
    beatmashers filter knob is attached to the spot that the right fader is
    on the cue master...... so its not that simple to port over without knowing
    all the midi signals :/

I'd much appreciate some help.

Few Days later I've adapted this mapping to the cue master
    Any interested parties can grab it here:- http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36970

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast