MF Pro Beat Masher Mapping (Traktor Pro) - Page 14
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Hey,
    I just bought the Midi Fighter Pro Beatmasher and had a query.
    Im using the Traktor S4, X1 and the Beatmasher together.
    I was wondering how I'd be able to use this mapping : http://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/7

I downloaded the focus AB tsi file as I only have one midi fighter and would like to switch from deck A to B.
    The problem I face is I can't seem to be able to get the general mapping as shown in the image above. I did although manage to get that mapping but I deleted a couple of mappings as I could not switch decks. (To be honest I didn't read that you had to shift+sync in order to do so at that time)
    Now I'm unable to get the mapping as shown in the image and all i get for all 4 presets is the delay fx coupled with a few others which are controlled with the faders. I would like to be able to use the buttons instead. (as in the image)
    Im sure this is a noob question but I'm new to this and just got my midi fighter today.
    Kindly get back to me ASAP as i'd like to get this badboy running

Tech Student

I'm also having the same problem with changing focus from A>B>C>D... when i hold down Shift+Sync it will change the focus but when i do it a second time the Traktor layout switches to Browser then resets to Essential. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Tech Convert

Hey,
    I know your busy with the new midi controler
    But show some of your old loyal customers some love
    We need an update/ game changer to give the controler a new life

Quote Originally Posted by cbsam13 View Post
    Hey all,
    I Have taken some time and designed a Less "Deckalized" mapping that works really well for my set up, here it is:
    Faders are completely unchanged. Bottom row has been changed to (left to right): Flanger, Bouncer, Gate one and Gate two instant Grat mappings.
    Then i changed the Play botton, and the super annoying cue botton that would put me at the beginning of track if i slipped up on faders (uuurrrrggg). I do not own a s4 and i really like the loop recorder so those two buttons work as follows: The old cue button is record loop or +shift change loop size. The old play button is now play loop or +shift delete loop. Also i made it so if you press shift+ filter nob the filter nob becomes loop dry/wet.
    Umm ya that just about covers it, ive included an image that shows how this works. The slicer and hotcues still work perfect!! Check it out!

Attachment 9766
    Attachment 9767
    Gonna have to try this out, looks interesting.
    nope.

Tech Wizard

I too am having Major issues!
    Ive used the MF Utility to set the MFPro to 4 banks internal as stated and ive uploaded the tsi files correctly yet nothing works. No buttons, no filter, the crossfaders work and move but dont turn the effect on. Ive tried it several times getting a different result, most times i get effects working , but wont let me select a deck like the instant grat on the MFClassic. Finding it very frustrating seems its not very straight forward as its shown

Also i just wanna add that in the MFUtility mode that when i enter the menu mode only 5 lights glow up not 7 and written....oh and everything is up to date

cheers
    Midi Fighter Classic, Midi Fighter Pro, Audio 10, Kontrol X1, Mixdeck, Kontrol S4, Pioneer CDJ 2000 x2, Pioneer DJM 700k, MacBook Pro 10.6.6, Trakor Pro 1.2.7, Traktor Pro 2 2.02 - Traktor Scratch Pro 2. AIAIAI TMA 1s http://soundcloud.com/abh_promotions. @rockinghudson
    London, England

Tech Wizard

Also when added the Tsi file i get only these

Screen shot 2012-06-27 at 21.41.52 1.jpg

Am i not meant to have 2 decks?
    Midi Fighter Classic, Midi Fighter Pro, Audio 10, Kontrol X1, Mixdeck, Kontrol S4, Pioneer CDJ 2000 x2, Pioneer DJM 700k, MacBook Pro 10.6.6, Trakor Pro 1.2.7, Traktor Pro 2 2.02 - Traktor Scratch Pro 2. AIAIAI TMA 1s http://soundcloud.com/abh_promotions. @rockinghudson
    London, England

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by rockson View Post
    also when added the tsi file i get only these

Screen shot 2012-06-27 at 21.41.52 1.jpg

am i not meant to have 2 decks?

can anyone help???
    London, England

Tech Wizard

[QUOTE=ivantodorov;302966]Question:

After "importing" the mapping I get 4 new devices:

MF Pro FX Beatmasher [Deck A]
    MF Pro FX Beatmasher [Deck B]
    MF_A - Deck + IGv1.5.7
    MF_B - Deck + IGv1.5.7

I dont get this when importing, can someone please help
    London, England

Tech Wizard

Finally got it working! 4 banks needs to be disabled! - which is VERY confusing as the set up guide leads you to the instant grat set up of the Midi fighter classic, so beware!
    London, England

looks like we've been abandoned since the 3D came out...