Audio 2 DJ Driver 3.x for Windows
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Audio 2 DJ Driver 3.x for Windows

Anyone else having issues with these drivers?

3 times I've had to reinstall Windows now! Using Win 7 64 bit. Within ten minutes of installing the new drivers, my pc crashes and is rendered irreparable by Windows own repair tools. Every time, it s happened within 10 minutes of installing NI drivers. Each time I reinstall Windows I can install all Windows updates, other software like Windows Live Mail, Google Chrome, Novation drivers etc without any issues.

Any ideas? Or anyone else having issues?
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

huh? I havent had any issues with the latest driver on Windows7 64
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

It's the only thing I can narrow it down to. I did all updates and my computer was fine for 48 hours. Installed drivers and about 6 minutes later it crashed.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

HDD failure possibly but def not A2DJ driver
    /人◕‿‿◕人\

Run memory test and chkdsk and bother say no faults with RAM or HDD. Also, I opened it all and removed all parts apart from CPU, graphics card, 1GB RAM and a single SATA hard drive and tried it again tonight. Straight after I installed the A2DJ drivers, it all crashed on me again!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Don't use those drivers or find what's they're conflicting with.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

That's what I'm trying to do. A bit difficult to find what they're conflicting with without installing them though

Problem is, installing them results in a fun few hours of reinstalling Windows!

Looked at sig and saw the problem... its a dell
    /人◕‿‿◕人\

Quote Originally Posted by MuzicFreq View Post
    Looked at sig and saw the problem... its a dell
    unfortunately this is true, i too have a dell myself and cant use any of the new updates i just used the old rollback drivers for my audio2dj

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

It's not actually. This is occuring on my custom built PC not my laptop. Has an Asus motherboard, Q6600 Core2Quad CPU, 12GB of Crucial Ballistix RAM (which I've now tested in another machine), Samsung F1 hard drives and an ATi 5770 1GB Graphics Card, so all are fairly high spec and quality items.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast