DJTT t- shirt spotted!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Yeah if someone put a DJM2000 in front of me I would be completely lost. Welcome to the site.
    I couldn't agree more that machine is just a pure box of wonders and just when you think you more or less know your way around it Ellaskins brings up the next 200 functions of it....
    I went out of that course with my head absolutely stuffed...

Tried a DJM-2000 out a couple of times and yeh, it's pretty crazy. That frequency banded touchscreen x fader as well, pretty fun. Personally I'd prefer a 900 cos I think I'd just get lost in the effects!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Tried a DJM-2000 out a couple of times and yeh, it's pretty crazy. That frequency banded touchscreen x fader as well, pretty fun. Personally I'd prefer a 900 cos I think I'd just get lost in the effects!
    Yap Exactly my thoughts That's why on the final evening where we had to perfom I stayed simple with a djm 800 and two cdj 1000's mk2.

good to see you popped in. how 'bout a web redemption next month showing off your new skills!

Quote Originally Posted by Calzik View Post
    Standing
    was not riping you dude just confuzelled as to what you where up too would love to meet eleskins
    Here's Where I Put My Stuff Remix's/Mix's/and............. Genrally Madness

Sound Cloud :: http://soundcloud.com/herbstrike
    FaceBook :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HerbSt...2547446?ref=ts

why did he get his youtube channel cancelled? ive just watched a video on his djtutor website with that dj delboy doing a 20 minute mash up mix and some one had wrote a pretty awful comment on there...
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by HerbStrike View Post
    was not riping you dude just confuzelled as to what you where up too would love to meet eleskins
    Hey no offense taken because hey it's a clear screw up I'd probally done the same...

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    good to see you popped in. how 'bout a web redemption next month showing off your new skills!
    Why sure but might take longer since i have a lot going on at the moment im in highschool at the moment and writing my matriculation exams so i'm really going through a bombardment of school work at the moment... might take me one and a half because that's when my holidays finally start but i'll see to it.

oh and by the way im writing my thesis about the Dj Business in general and have made a short questionaire for that so if you have some spare time i'd really appreciate some more international refrences...
    just let me know you and leave your e-mail in a response or something so i can send you the questionaire (isn't long about 10-15 minutes max).
    thx Calzik

Quote Originally Posted by Calzik View Post
    Well it was our first three hours and he'd showed us how to play around with a simple beat in the cue as sort of a sample... i just got a little bit to caught up in it and well i know it's a fail, no covering it up, i mean it's global now on ellaskins channel

but i did get better in the end

I don't want to spam anyone here but if you've ever got a few bucks on the side you should really consider taking the course... because Ellas has an unbelivable repertoire of tips, tricks, and creativity and not just because of that i mean it's an awesome experience too... i'm missing it already
    Ohhh alrighttt, howd you do in the end of the course?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Deltanew2 View Post
    Ohhh alrighttt, howd you do in the end of the course?
    Quite damn fine I'm still on high because of the weekend...
    Definetly was able to improve my skills even had a few Jam sessions with Ellaskins... ^^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234