What should be the next video??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default What should be the next video??

Reading all these posts made me realize that there is a lot of videos been requested. Since videos are a better way of explaining ideas than any other form, I can see why. I know were relying on Ean to post videos on different techniques but I was thinking, perhaps, we can find or create videos to help each other. By popular demand, we can focus our attention more effectively.
    Thank Ya!!!

Tech Mentor

My request is Beatgrids!!!
    Thank Ya!!!

Beatgrids--since i was the one to bring the thread up on it!! heheh

DELL XPS M1710 : MOTU Ultralite : VCI-100
    dirty electro funky hip house:eek:

I am working on a beat grid video today but other videos by users are more than welcome! if you have something to share please do it! Each video I produce takes a full day to make and as you can imagine, the past month has been sooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy :eek: I literraly flew around the world twice in 2 months - each direction!

And believe me, we all appreciate the work you put in Ean!

All of us can chip in....

I for example, am pissed at the moment and watching a Bollywood version of E.T.

"Jawood, go home..."

no kidding.
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

I am really interested in Cue Juggling. I know Ean has a couple vids up, and a good post describing it, but I would like a intro lesson of some sorts.

Maybe a vid with a fairly common song we are likely to have, and then pointing out where on the measure/measures he would place the cue points. Then showing how they relate to his cue jump buttons, and some creative ways to juggle through them.

I know that there is no formula for every song, but I think seeing it applied to one song that I could practice with at home, could really get the juices flowing.

I know video editing is a bitch Ean, but do know we all really appreciate what you do for the rest of us. It's your willingness to share your knowledge that has turned me into a fan-boy.

Oh yeah, and I guess you have some pretty crazy skills too!

ahhh shucks guys, thats kind of you to day. to be honest i really enjoying teaching and sharing my knowledge. After 12 years of djing its really way more rewarding than making drunk girls dance.

Video Tutorial on how to pick up chicks.

While using some DVS...

...or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    Video Tutorial on how to pick up chicks.

While using some DVS...

...or not.
    "The Ean Golden Edition Video Tutorial" to picking up drunk dancing chicks.

Step one: Controllerism dance chicks get you will!

Tech Mentor

Just grab both of your "huevos" and talk to them, find the common ground and your in. Mainly just courage.
    Thank Ya!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast