"Intermediary midi mapping" software *discussion thread* (Traktor mapping is a pain) - Page 44
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344

Default Make it open source

Quote Originally Posted by zestoi View Post
    in case anyone is interested... since it seems ive got the chance for a regular dj spot im creating my setup using midimasher and adding new features like a sequencer. not sure anyone is still actually using midimasher but i you are ill try and fix any issues you have. i havent had any problems so far though (running on mac/yosemite) but as a precaution ive changed the midimasher.sh wrapper to restart on errors

currently mapping 2 launchpads (havent bought any new controllers in a while...) and a djm101 (that ill replace with a Z1 next week)
    Hi I still use midimasher.
    Beside some crash issues [Windows 7 Pro], it's really a timesaver for special mapping (VCI-400 + Numark HDX + LaunchPad + LaunchKey 25 here).

You've done a sequencer ! I only imagine how usefull it can be with remix decks.
    Please open also oscillators and some way to implement GUI for feedback and configuration.

Imagine starting a chain of effects that is perfectly on time with beat !
    (push button -> step 0 send C1 - step 1 send also C#1 - step 2 release C1 send D1 and so...)
    Also trigger button:
    - oscillate the value of the bass or whatever

I'm sure if you open completely the engine many of us will make patch branch and turn it into a must for controlists... even if not used with traktor

please post it on github !

even if it's stay the same many still using it, it's really a great middleware, thank you very much zestoi

Tech Wizard

just found midimasher in 2019. It is a great concept and idea!
    so agree with the last 2015 poster, please make it open source for people to try it and study your work!
    Gear: DDJ-1000, DDJ-SZ, DDJ-SX2, Akai AMX. Laptop: Dell XPS 15
    Mappings for all this gear: https://my.djtechtools.com/users/830428

Default Website error

Tried to visit your site (djism.com) today but got a MySQL error message. Do you still run this site ?

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344