"Bass And Sound" - Kiino (mastered) ; Introduction. New to forums! Watsup guys? :)

Default "Bass And Sound" - Kiino (mastered) ; Introduction. New to forums! Watsup guys? :)

Hey guys, forum newbie here. Well to introduce myself, my name is Kiino and I'm trying to get into DJ'ing as a hobby, I've been bed room producing for quite some time though. I really love what DJTT has to offer and I think the concept of their forums is really something.

Well I don't know how to start of my first post so I just thought I'd share with you guys one of my newest beats which is on my signature

I'm mainly trying to make beats that is easily transitional and banging for DJ's to spin. Not trying to go big or anything but just for the sake of good party music

I also run a tumblr blog for that same idea.
    fuckyeahdopebeats.tumblr.com

I've built quite a good selection of beats with a library and such. You guys can look through maybe you'll find something really great.

add me on soundcloud and I'll try to give you guys feedback on your tracks too

Progressive Dutch House
    Tumblr Music Blog
    SoundCloud

Welcome to DJTT!

thanks van gogo! I've been lurkin this site since this morning lol. from what I've seen, im caught between using a pair of dicers and turntables or a pair of ndx 800's... trying to go for which gives better control. what do you think?

Progressive Dutch House
    Tumblr Music Blog
    SoundCloud

Welcome broham!

are you dead set on tts or a cdj type setup? how do you "see" yourself mixing?

as it seems (being as though you said you produce -- btw, nice track in ya sig {jester is prob gonna ask you to remove it tho} ) possibly an ableton or s4 setup might fit your mixing/producing style to do more on the fly kinda remixes of tracks (and your own) rather than with a tt or cdj + dicers.

just my $0.02
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

oh okay sorry about my signature. is it the soundcloud or the links or possibly everything? i'll be sure to remove whichever.

well I see myself DJ'n with beats and "remixing" it on the fly here and there with vocals, samples, or what not.

I read alot of good vibes for S4. I'm using traktor atm but what can s4 do for my "mixing/producing" style like you said?

Progressive Dutch House
    Tumblr Music Blog
    SoundCloud