Skrillex Shut Down, Death at a Rave in Dallas
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default Skrillex Shut Down, Death at a Rave in Dallas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsTVAHUz1BI

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/dc9/...italized_a.php

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Although the person who died in Dallas was 19 years-old (as compared to the 15-year old who passed away in LA), are events like these cause for concern? Can Americans just not handle their drugs?

I feel these events should continue but organizers should make a more concerted effort to ensure safety and not solely maximize profits, e.g. more water fountains, do not oversell, etc.
    BlackBook, MidiFighter, Traktor Kontrol S4, AIAIAI TMA-1, Raw Passion

Fucking hell. I was at sónar on friday night and saw a guy getting carried away from the main stage unconscious by a group of random people who must have been dancing near him, I had a great night but I was a bit concerned that such a massive venue didn't seem very prepared for people getting sick.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Mentor

really sucks for this to happen. Specially since insomniac really and I mean really stepped their game up from last year.

I knew some shit like this was bound to happen. I went to EDC Dallas last year and already i thought it was too many people, this time almost twice and many people showed up. So glad i didnt go (4 hour drive would have sucked).

Anyways, i posted this on another forums i go to, I love what Insomniac is trying to do... but in the end they are to blame for all this. I know they tried harder for something like the Cali incident dint happen again, but they really are just greedy promoters like many others out there. they need to learn to cap their damn events at much lower numbers. they could easily cap it at 20k or something but no.... why would they miss out on selling 10k more tix @ 60-70$ each... It really just makes me sick that they just care about the money in the end.

Tech Student

[QUOTE=BuckyDonePun;306351]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsTVAHUz1BI

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/dc9/...italized_a.php

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

handle their drugs?

May be it is not drugs!!!!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I haven't seen anything saying what the cause of death was so we can't blame anybody or anything yet.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

It could all be down to someone selling a bad batch of pills. I doubt that event is exactly drug free.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Guru

Ive never seen a drug free event
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Could have been an elaborate ruse after Skrillies computer crashed again. He just can't catch a break can he?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast