Fl studio ipad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fl studio ipad

Tech Guru

Default Fl studio ipad

Whos got this or is going to be getting this??
    Plus what do you think...
    I like it can see it bein a pretty good way to waste time with a familiar layout
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

I'll be getting it for the iPhone later this week. It looks like something fun to dick around with.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Tech Guru

The amount of instrument you get for an app is really good and some nice sounding ones, i recommend it... The best music production app ive used and i using it like 30mins
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Hey, $15 is basically the cost for a movie ticket nowadays. If this keeps me busy for longer than an hour and a half? Money well spent.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Tech Guru

True indeed , i prefare it to the computer version since theres less to distract you, just the stuff needed

Don't have an iPad, because so far I can't see the point, but if I had, I'd definetly give FL studio a spin. Meanwile, I'll stick with nanostudio on the iPhone.

Tech Guru

Never got nanostudio but it looks pretty kool, fl studio is available on iphone aswell i think

Is it? Didn't know that. Will give it a try then. A shame though that there's no OSX version, so I can't really finish projects on the computer. Or did I miss something else?

Tech Guru

Not sure really i use windows but im pretty sure you can master it in a daw

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I got the iPhone version yesterday, seem pretty cool and I think I like it better than the Beatmaker app I was using. You can export it as midi or wav so you should be able to get it any DAW although I haven't tried it.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast