Elevation:Kelowna BC

Default Elevation:Kelowna BC

I thought I would share the info on these events since there has been expressed interest in Excision.
    Jeff himself does not play every event, unfortunately for those of you in this neck of the woods who are able to attend you missed a wicked set from him this past Friday.

If anyone makes it out expect a good show. For our Top 40 club scene we have here in Kelowna, this night is by far the best and busiest.

PS Sorry for the large pic
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

your poster is awesome!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Yeah thats a pretty badarse pic i have to agree.

Sorry but I cannot take credit for the art work.
    That come from Excision himself.

this is the flyer from the previous friday. Which I may add was off the hook!

MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

Absolute killer flyer!!!!
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII