My first Dubstep Mix got 100 downloads in 3 days of being online
    Tech Convert

Default My first Dubstep Mix got 100 downloads in 3 days of being online

I have been learning how to mix the past four months in my spare time as a hobby b/c I love electronic music, and for fun I put my latest dubstep mix on SoundCloud a few days ago.

It's only 3 days later, and it has 100 downloads already.

I am new to dubstep as in the last month or so. I've been into trance/house for some time though.

I would love some feedback guys

Last edited by robodrop; 06-23-2011 at 06:22 PM.

Tech Convert

feedback pretty please? I have gotten a lot of positive feedback from listeners, but I don't know any DJ's or Producers, so i am unable to get any real feedback Thanks guys

Tech Wizard

i dont know about dubstep and the quality of your mix, but I would like to ask you one thing:

How comes that you have 1000 plays & 100 dl's but not 1 single comment on your mix?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Pavelizm View Post
    i dont know about dubstep and the quality of your mix, but I would like to ask you one thing:

How comes that you have 1000 plays & 100 dl's but not 1 single comment on your mix?
    I think it's because 99.9% of my listeners/downloaders are from a giant message board that I am a well known member of, and just casual listeners who want mixes to listen to.

I had a comment or two asking me about track ID's but I have deleted those after I filled the request.

But this is also why I am curious about feedback from professionals at this point and not just casual listeners.

I've had beginner DJ's tell me the mix transitions weren't bad in this mix, but I need some feedback from a solid DJ I think
    Last edited by robodrop; 06-27-2011 at 07:16 AM.

Tech Convert

Bump for feedback

Wow this is pretty good , Tracklist?

Tech Guru

hey robo, I'm not a big fan of dubstep but since you are starting in the DJ World I think that my advice bellow is valid.

When you post your tracklist It's better for get constructive criticism from DJs and Producers, they will be more interested on your set to research new music.

It's even better if you do your own timed comments on your set telling what music entered on each part of it.

Good luck on your journey!