Are you a forum addict?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Are you a forum addict?

Do you ever find yourself hitting that refresh button and getting bored of waiting for people to make posts? Does it piss you off that sometimes people in other parts of the world are asleep while you're awake and waiting for them to reply? Then this is for you!

The Digital DJ Tips forum is now in public beta, and needs members like your beautiful selves! This DJTT community is wonderful, friendly, and I love it. All those of you who enjoy helping new DJs find their feet, as we do so well on this forum, please join us over at DDJT every now and again. It's early days, but I think it has the potential to be almost as cool as this place. Almost. Don't worry, I'll still be whoring this forum as much as ever.

Don't like forums? Why not try these awesome sunglasses like awesome formula 1 drivers wear in their awesome cars with their awesome girlfriends so you can be awesome as them DJ!

巨魔的脸

Tech make me excite love the apples amazing iphone for tool why not buy one special price from store online awesome sales depot! only $14 +undisclosed shippin charges for awesome iphone 7 pre release model!

/fakespam.

But srsly, come on over. It seems pretty cool.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Me?! NEVER!!!! >.>
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Tech Wizard

I registered, some forums I'm more active on than others. Let's see how this turns out.

Tech Guru

im in
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

300成员得到免费的神奇公式之一太阳镜!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

yes!
    my music : www.soundcloud.com/themaxive

Traktor 2.5 Audio 6 midifighter classic x1
    vestax PMC-CX
    midifighter pro SUPER KNOB's runnin beatmasher mapping + some other custom stuff

I don't like anyone on here, I've learned next to nothing and I virtually never post.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Quote Originally Posted by smittten View Post
    I don't like anyone on here, I've learned next to nothing and I virtually never post.
    You keep telling yourself that bro and Maby one day you'll actually realize how anyone djtechtools really is.

Tech Mentor

Sure, maybe I can find someplace that isn't full of fanboys for Traktor, midifighters, Serato, 1200's or whatever else is cool these days.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nada View Post
    Sure, maybe I can find someplace that isn't full of fanboys for Traktor, midifighters, Serato, 1200's or whatever else is cool these days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast