Traktor pro 2 bar counter
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor pro 2 bar counter

Hey guys I have question, I like to use bar counter but in new traktor pro 2 there is no bar counter when track is paused, I couldn't find anywhere in preferences enabling button, so please tell me if you know how to enable this option. Here are 2 screenshots.

and when it' played

The only way to do it is play the track in a micro loop or something, you can't make it show bars when the track is stopped.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

Thanks, it's sad that they didn't keep that option from traktor pro, because it is really helpful.

There's every chance they'll turn it back on again in a future update, it probably just got left out.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

You can have the master counter in each deck show. Prefs/decks/deck heading/ selects beats or beats to cue depending on what you want to see.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Wizard

I know but there is too many numbers like 14.1.4, I am use to count how many bars is there from point A to point B so i can mark on next trakt that x amount of bars. I hope they fix this in next update, because it is very helpful feature.

you can work with this numbers.. traktor shows me the beats to cue. -4.4.4. e.g. means 16 bars, -8.4.4. 32 bars. and so on and so forth..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst