12 Inch Skinz - Disappointed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey hesitant, i would suggest for you to contact 12 inch skinz directly, this is a public forum and you are publicly bashing their products without giving them the chance to fix the problem.

Thanks
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Guru

Heres the thing. It's one thing to get advice (which if you re-read the OP it really doesnt sound like they're asking for advice and could of easily left out the details and company name), and it's another thing to air your dirty laundry out in public and bash. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for open conversation and public scrutiny when it's warranted, but lets be reasonable here.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    Hey hesitant, i would suggest for you to contact 12 inch skinz directly, this is a public forum and you are publicly bashing their products without giving them the chance to fix the problem.

Thanks
    He's not bashing and he said he tried contacting them directly multiple times and got no response for a month. One post here and I'm sure his issue will be resolved quickly. Am I reading this wrong? This didn't seem like a fuck 12 Inch Skins thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Gooch View Post
    He's not bashing and he said he tried contacting them directly multiple times and got no response for a month. One post here and I'm sure his issue will be resolved quickly. Am I reading this wrong? This didn't seem like a fuck 12 Inch Skins thread?
    Thank you. I don't get why people think I'm bashing the company as I never said their product was rubbish. I was mearly looking for advice as I'm sure there are other people on here who've ordered skins.

@manchild - I could of left the company name out but there are so many different skin companies who all use different materials so if someone was to offer advice based on their product it may not be suitable for mine. At what point in my post did I say their products were crap and to avoid this company? I never.

I thought these forums were for helping and advising each other.

If I can't get a hold of the company who do I ask. I cannot phone as I'm in the UK and the only time I'm able to call is when I'm not working and that's the middle of the night for Kartel.
    Last edited by hesitant; 06-29-2011 at 01:38 AM.
    CDJ2000 x 3 : DJM900 : Novation Remote SL25 : Ableton L8 : Traktor Pro 2

Tech Mentor

I dont know if it is how i translate english or you who are overly sensitive, but hesitants posts all seem friendly and non bashing.

And JesC did you read more than the first post of the thread? Your post does imply you did not…
    Xone 42, 12x0 mk2, Adam Audio Monitors and Sub

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12