Turning my WIFI back on...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Turning my WIFI back on...

Hey guys, I turned off my wifi on my Toshiba laptop running Windows Vista, problem is; I have to register my Traktor Scratch Pro 2 software, but my wifi is still disabled, what can I do to enable it ?
    AIAIAI TMA-1 | Shure SE-215-K | VCI-380 | 2x Xone:K2 | Xone:62 | Audio 10 | NI TSP 2 | Roland TR-8 | Ableton Live 9 | Komplete 10 | MBP 13" | Saffire Pro 14 | 2x Eve SC205

What did you do to turn it off? Cos I imagine it's the opposite of that...
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    What did you do to turn it off? Cos I imagine it's the opposite of that...
    I did a couple of things that I did to turn it off, to turn it on, but I've turned it off multiple ways, and I can't find the last way I guess...
    AIAIAI TMA-1 | Shure SE-215-K | VCI-380 | 2x Xone:K2 | Xone:62 | Audio 10 | NI TSP 2 | Roland TR-8 | Ableton Live 9 | Komplete 10 | MBP 13" | Saffire Pro 14 | 2x Eve SC205

Tech Guru

I guess you could always go back to a restore point before you turned it off....actually have no clue if that would do the trick

As you're runnign a toshiba I assume ins running Windows?

Right click my Computer, go to manage, go to device manager and then select network adaptors, if thisis disabled, right click and re enable.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Ohms View Post
    As you're runnign a toshiba I assume ins running Windows?

Right click my Computer, go to manage, go to device manager and then select network adaptors, if thisis disabled, right click and re enable.
    Already re-enabled them...

Quote Originally Posted by Poulet Blanc View Post
    Already re-enabled them...
    You tried letting windiws try to fix the connection. Usualy you right click the wireless connection icon in the systray and select the fix option ...
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Is there a physical button or switch somewhere on your laptop that might turn it off?

Alright, I'm really stupid, there was a switch just under my laptop... Nevermind.. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Poulet Blanc View Post
    Alright, I'm really stupid, there was a switch just under my laptop... Nevermind.. hehe
    Classic, have seen that happening to a number of people....
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast