how much do DJ's cost
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default how much do DJ's cost

does any1 know how much a mid/big name dj would cost

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by bazzfc View Post
    does any1 know how much a mid/big name dj would cost
    Depends entirely how much of the big name DJ you want to buy. The internal organs tend to be quite cheap, because of all the abuse they've suffered over time - it's tough making a nice liver & onions when the liver is cirrhotic.

OTOH, a nice piece of rump for roasting can set you back a pretty penny.
    2 x Technics 1200 mk5 | 2 x Pioneer CDJ-1000 mk3 | A&H Xone:62 | KRK RP5-G2 | 15" MBP | TSP | Audio8DJ | Kontrol X1 | Korg KP-3 | Korg NanoKontrol
    Beached As Breaks, Mondays 7am - 9am UK Time on NSB Radio | Podcast | Archives | Facecrack

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

You should contact some of the agents to get a quote. The prices will vary depending on location, time of year and what not. Also if you can get him some other gigs on the area your overall price may go down a little.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Mentor

prices all depend on who/day/date/time/location, previous work and contracted future dj'ing events.
    2 x Technics 1210's (mk3's), Xone 62, Denon 3500, TSP2, Traktor Kontrol S4, Midifighter, Macbook pro

depends.

you'd have to contact their management agency.

Tech Mentor

bout tree fitty.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by sardu View Post
    bout tree fitty.

Iv seen people gets DJ's that are quite big up from anything from £500 up to £10k. It all depends who you want and what your budget is.

If im to give any honest opinion. If your from Glasgow Jon Mancini would have most likely be the person to ask since he has taken up the majority of big acts. And if i was you i would try book a DJ that is up and coming..

I have a friend who was doing some booking for our university end of year ball (a big thing in Cambridge) and a well known UK DJ/production trio wanted £30k...

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

I know Todd Terry & Morales were getting £10-11k roughly going back 11 years ago in a club I worked in

If you catch a Big-name while they are playing a gig within reasonable distance (within an hour or two flight or Car Ride) you can sometimes get a deal from the agent, they make more cash out of it for less time spent.

If you have no previous bookings or references it can be hard to get them regardless of the $, most of my mates had to start off with the B-list DJ's for a while before hitting the big ones.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast