(OT) Cycling.....
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Default (OT) Cycling.....

do any of you do it? what style of bike do you have? im in the process of selling my saracen hard tail mountain bike that ive hardly used i must confess and am buying a Felt qx75 hybrid bike to use to get back and too to work...anyone have a felt? im gettin it half the retail price as its the 2010 model which doesnt bother me, its brand new from the shop tho with the usual 12 months guarantee
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

This is my fixie. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My fixie is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My fixie, without me, is useless. Without my fixie, I am useless. I must ride my fixie true. I must go faster than my enemy who is trying to outdistance me. I must outdistance him before he outdistances me. I will...

My fixie and myself know that what counts in this war is not the miles we ride, the noise of the noise of angry car drivers yelling at us, nor the skitmarks we leave on the streets. We know that it is the final destination that count. We will arrive...

My fixie is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its crankset. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my fixie clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My fixie and myself are the defenders of my streets. We are the masters of my enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until the streets are ours and there is no single car left, but peace!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

wtf?? pmsl
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Started mountain biking this year, trying to get in shape!

Been going Cannock Chase and went Llandegla in Wales a few weeks ago

Got a Specialized Rockhopper 2010, now i want a full suspension though
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

i was riding downhill and freeride for some years. owned a nice chacka fully and a steppenwolf hardtail with a marzzochi shiver upside down.
    now i´m riding a 1982 diamant track frame (gdr cycle company) for some years. i will never ever give away riding fixed gear in the city

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by earl panda View Post
    This is my fixie. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My fixie is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My fixie, without me, is useless. Without my fixie, I am useless. I must ride my fixie true. I must go faster than my enemy who is trying to outdistance me. I must outdistance him before he outdistances me. I will...

My fixie and myself know that what counts in this war is not the miles we ride, the noise of the noise of angry car drivers yelling at us, nor the skitmarks we leave on the streets. We know that it is the final destination that count. We will arrive...

My fixie is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its crankset. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my fixie clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My fixie and myself are the defenders of my streets. We are the masters of my enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until the streets are ours and there is no single car left, but peace!
    full carbon frame ride prayer?
    Xone 42, 12x0 mk2, Adam Audio Monitors and Sub

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    full carbon frame ride prayer?
    full steel frame ride prayer! there is this saying: "plastic doesn´t belong to the streets"

Transition Bottlerocket. Freeride / DH / Slopestyle killer. I live on Vancouver Island and ride the North Shore and Whistler a fair bit each year as well as travel to BC's interior now and then for some new trails.

Here's my steed:

I ride freestyle bmx if that counts but I also do slot of fast downhill and trail riding for Mabel 40-60 km a week.

gone through a couple of bikes over the past 12 years i've been actively biking

99' Norco VP5
    03' Cove G-spot
    05' Santa Cruz Bullit
    05' Specialized big hit
    06' Cannondale Chase

my current bike is a Planet X pitbull i use for riding street. i sold my big bikes awhile back.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast