Native instruments support
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Native instruments support

hey guys im starting this threat because im starting to get very disgusted in native instruments phone support, when i used to crack every version of traktor pro 1 they all worked fine upto 1.2.7, recently i found a good deal on an audio 8 with a tsp liscense so i got it and upgraded to tsp2 rather then just using a cracked version (so if my traktor does screw up i can basically blame it on NI, not the crack), i am very sad to say with my new liscensed version of tsp2 i am very let down in the support i do get with it, it is infact nothing less then the same support you get for a cracked version because they tell you to read it off there website and wont give you the info via phone, since the new traktor i have started to have to run alot higher latency wich is very anoying, and i have had a few problems with the new interface i would like them to fix, ie, with 1080 res you used to be able to view fx banks and mix recorder and the master clock section, now for some silly reason you can only see one or the other, another problem for me is not being able to run 3 decks and one sample deck, foreal.... WTF!!!, i also a few important questions i think i kno the answer to but would like verified about using the loop recorder with an external mixer, aswell as using units like the efx 1000 with external mixer and especially 900,

HOW AM I SUPPOST TO TELL NI ABOUT AND SOLVE THESE ISSUES IF THE ONLY 2 PHONE LINES THEY HAVE SAY BUSY ALL DAY LONG, yet they feel they have the right to leave a message saying that there agents are busy and to try back even though its NOT POSSIBLE and if it is i feel the only hour of the day i could talk/get though to them are like 10:01 pm and 4:49 pm, i have tried both these times and neither work, and imo there is no excuse for this much lack in customer support, and if its a matter of being short staffed or w/e then fucking hire some phone techs god damit we all kno the company is making millions, its not like they cant afford it, anyone who tells me to email, all previous email support in the past has let me down and helped me decide never to use email support again, never direct answers to my questions like i want and always the biggest avoiding of the accual answer of my question/ bug reports, sorry if i sound pissed but im pissed

So you cheat them all these years by using Illegal software and now you are pissed at the lack of support when you go legal?!?! karma if you ask me!

As for there phone support, I've rang the support line 5 times in the past 3 weeks and got through to a person first time, every time!!

Not sure you'll get much sympathy on here!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Sucks, but NI support is notoriously bad. If it wasn't for us and the NI forum I don't think they would be nearly as successful as they are now.

As far as your problems go I'll try and help. The latency is measured in a different way in T2 so what may seem to be a higher number isn't really. What is it set at now?

Yeah the whole FX bank recorder deal was changed for whatever reason, I'm not sure anybody from support could help you with that. We'll just have to wait and see if the design team changes their mind. I would be okay with it if I could midi map it so I could switch between them, but having all visible would be my preference as well.

You can run three decks and a sample sample deck. It's just the track deck is the medium size deck. That sucks to, but not really a support issue. Hopefully they'll change it in the future.

I can't really help with loop recorder and external mixer questions, but I'm sure between here and NI we can get you your answers.

It seems the best way to inform NI of issues is bug reports on their forum. Just be sure to search for the problem so you can add a +1 or your opinion to an existing thread rather than blindly start a new thread.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH, @kooper you have to be kidding me, youve never cracked a program, wow, i got ableon 8 suite right now and i didnt pay shit for it and i have no problem admitting that, aswell as photoshop, illustrator, and tonnes of others, completely besides the point though, i didnt ask for shit from ni when i hadnt payed for there softwear and now that i have paid for it i get no support at all, thats bullshit and not karma, your a fool

thanks for such a formal reply jojo, much appreciated, as for the latency, im using the exact same drivers as i used to use and i have it set to the max time latency wich i believe is 512 or 1024 and the total is a latency of 29ms i believe, kindof anoying, but i can work with it for now,however, even running heavy fx on 2 decks will get me crackles sometimes, o well, as for the mix recorer and master clock section not being visable its not a big deal but im sure it would be an easy fix and i dont know how it would cause any more issues then the way it is now does, as for being able to run a 3rd deck, i can but yes it has to be small and that is not acceptable for me, i will almost always choose and set my cue point for each mix right there on the spot and not being able to see specifically where i am on the track but just a rough wav layout is not enough for me, why it cant be a fullsized deck beside the sample decks makes no sense to me

but honestly, i think of a serious question or have a problem arise about once i week and i would like to be able to contact ni every single time, im no different about my iphone and apple and other similar scenario's, im just bummed a company so big has to cheap out on phone support, lol

Nothing personal, but how about some full stops in there?

I'd like to respond with some constructive suggestions but I'm unable to fully comprehend your problems due to the 20-line run-on sentences. My brain has shut down.
    "Tell me what I need to be a DJ so I can f*ck the prom queen"
    Biru on Soundcloud
    Biru on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Nothing personal, but how about some full stops in there?

I'd like to respond with some constructive suggestions but I'm unable to fully comprehend your problems due to the 20-line run-on sentences. My brain has shut down.
    its called a rant, lol

It's also called being a pirate. Seriously, you should pay for your software. There is nothing I own that I haven't bought legitimately.

And perhaps their customer service issues stem from the fact that they don't send enough money to that department because people like you don't pay them their fair share? Just a thought.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Illinoize View Post
    "Hey bro, you got any Skrillex? How about Deadmaufive?"
    http://www.mixcloud.com/robindore/

=.=.... This thread...

It's just full of fail
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast