Need some advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Need some advice

Heys guys, I'm new here so take pity.

Couple things I want to know I looking to get a controller

obviously the VCI-100, but looking to buy the VCI-100SE. How do I go about getting this, I know there is a store but is there a way to contact whomever I am ordering from to ask some questions?

Secondly. What will I need to have setup so when I receive this device that I can plug it in and play? Obviously a computer etc, But what external usb soundcard do you guys recommend I heard the Numark Djio is quite good.

Let me know your thoughts

thanks!

I would say get a vci-100 and hold off on the SE being that a new batch is in the work for traktor pro. Inregards to DJIO, we have gotten alot of mix reactions with it, alot of drop out, lack of driver support, Hum issues and so forth. Check on the main page of DJ TT and look for Ean's soundcard line up.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Default Vci-100

Hey thanks for the response

How come hold off on the SE? Should i wait until the new batch come with traktor pro? or just go with the original VCI-100? The reason why I wanted to get the VCI-100SE was basically because of the firmware update etc. Some of the websites that sell them don't say whether or not they have been updated. You have any advice on a realiable website to get a VCI-100?

e

if you want to buy a new one, get it from Guitar Center thats if you live in the states. for online sites, I would say djdeals.com but your going to pay full price.

Tech Mentor

dont buy a vci100 just because everyone has one or recommends one. do some research, start small. dont put down loads of money until you know what you need.

so true it took me almost 1 year to pick up the vci, after I saw a dj use one I got hooked. The dj using it didnt sell me, he really sucked. but i got to see how much of a solid peice of gear it is. After I had the silver model, I was sold on the VCI-100SE, and I had the chance of getting a real one.

I know that I want the VCI-100... Im just looking for a good place to buy it. I checked it out at a few different shops and this is the perfect product. Do the buttons light up bright in the dark? Also what external soundcard should i get.. I'm looking to spend around 100 - 150$

with that budget i would get the maya 44 usb

If you want to ask questions about the device in the store you can rather ask them directly here on this forum or contact service@djtechtools.com

I dont think you will have any problems with getting your questions asked here in the forum though

If your getting an acade button VCI-100 SE from the store then the 8 arcade buttons wont light up, but the restof the lights will. If you grab the one without the acrade buttons where the acade buttons would be will light up.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    If you want to ask questions about the device in the store you can rather ask them directly here on this forum or contact service@djtechtools.com
    I have tried emailing them but no response yet. I'm trying to find out when I would be able to get the VCI-100's they say in the store that there getting some in next week. Does anyone know if this is accurate? Any info would help

Thanks again for your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast