Hello digital DJ!

Default Hello digital DJ!

Heya guys.

Been looking and reading around this site for a while, been djing for around 4-5 years pure vinyl addict, i love the feel of it etc, but now after alot of uming and aring on what to do ive decided to go digital (75%!)

I've got 2x Numark TTX usbs which i think are amazing TT's, i didnt know what to do, do i go CDJs or DVS? Serato or Traktor? i honestly couldnt make up my mind. Anyways after some chats with people and trying a few bits ive decided to take the dive from one extreme to another.

As of tomorrow (delivery day!) i will be the very proud owner of a S4 + Traktor Plus because of NI's deal i can get the scratch upgrade and still use my TT's for now while i rip all my tunes to mp3s, eventually they will go in storage and i will just have the s4 + macbook (less space, cleaner setup etc)

Any-ways sorry for ranting but im pretty excited and wanted to say hi and i look forward to diving right into controllerism

Jon aka DejaVoo
    -= DejaVoo =-

Numark TTX USB x2 / Numark m3 / Traktor S4 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2 / Macbook

Nicely!

When you get your upgrade package, you will be able to use the Timecode Vinyls for DVS and use the S4 as the mixer.

Or 2 internal decks...and 2 Timecode decks!

You gonna have fun!
    Thats for sure!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Best of both worlds there!
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x