Mixed in key with MBP ??
    Tech Mentor

Default Mixed in key with MBP ??

Hey everyone I recently purchased a MacBook pro and installed my mixed in key program however when I analyze a track everything comes up in mixed in key but not in traktor or iTunes ?? I try converting the file in iTunes but it tells me that it is locked ??? Anyone have a step by step instruction that I can follow ??? Thanks

hmm never had that before.

What exactly does the message say? Which ID3 tag version are you converting to? 2.3 is the version i use which works well with traktor.
    13" Core I7 MBP | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | 2 X Kontrol X1 | 2 X Pioneer CDJ 900's | Pioneer DJM 900 Nexus

If you fancy some Progressive/Tech house sets please check my MixCloud: http://www.mixcloud.com/jeffrey-clark/

You will need to unlock the files in order to write tags for them.

Right click on the file and choose Show Info. You will be able to click on the closed lock to unlock it.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

You're probably using the same HDD you used on your windows system, and you're trying to work with it on your mac, right ?

In that case, before you do anything, copy ALL the tunes to your MBP, then reformat the external HDD and put the tracks back on there.