[OT]Joel, you will be missed
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default [OT]Joel, you will be missed

On friday, a great friend of mine who I lived with for my first 2 years of university died in a tragic boat accident. He was only 21 and it has come as a great shock to all his friends and family; we're all trying to help each other stay strong.

He was a truly great friend, and he'd just finished his degree with a 2:1 in history and ancient history. He would have graduated on the 19th of this month.

I know none of you ever knew him, but he was the one who encouraged me to buy my first controller when I was wondering whether or not I wanted to spend the money, and needless to say I haven't looked back. To me, he was a great man.

Rest in peace Joel, I'm really gonna miss you buddy.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

my condolences!

r.i.p.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

r.i.p.

too young.

were here if you need us buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

R.I.P.

Sorry for your loss
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

im sorry this happened.
    R.I.P
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

R.I.P
    far too young to go, his impact on your life is immeasurable, condolences.

If you ever need to talk FEP, i'm a PM away, i'm not great at advice but i'm a good listener

Thanks for your support guys, I really appreciate it. I found out on saturday but it's only just starting to sink in.

If there is one good thing that can be said to have come of this, it's that it's brought my group of friends from uni back together. I hadn't seen most of them in about a year having been living in Spain, and since I happened to be in the UK and I've extended my stay, we've all been able to meet up and talk; to help each other through it. They're a great group of guys, and I know I'd be finding it much harder without them

I wasn't sure about whether or not to post on here, but I feel like you guys are my friends too, even though I've never even met most of you face to face and you're scattered across the globe. The wonders of the internet, eh.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

It's always a hell of a circumstance to bring family and friends together, but I'm glad you have your friends to get you through it. I know that you're hearing it from everyone but may your friend rest in peace and I hope you're doing well.

You're one of the people who has helped me the most, both directly and indirectly, so if you need anything from me or your interweb friends, let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illinoize View Post
    "Hey bro, you got any Skrillex? How about Deadmaufive?"
    http://www.mixcloud.com/robindore/

R.I.P

It is never easy to loose someone in life. But having your friends close will help with the grief you all share. You will all have some good stories to share and hopefully even have a chuckle or two about some of the shenanigins you all would of been a part of in Joel's life.

Take care.
    "Wow! I wanna be just like your friend! Thats honestly what i told my mom and dad when i was about 11 years old...i said when i grow up i wanna dj for rich people"

Hope you all manage to find some peace at some point. You're a good man.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast