The Game Of Golf
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default The Game Of Golf

The origin of golfing is wide open to discussion regarding becoming Chinese, Dutch or Scottish. However, current golfing is deemed for being a Scottish invention, since the video game was pointed out in two 15th hundred years regulations and laws prohibiting the actively playing of your video game of gowf. just about every video game of golfing is depending on actively playing a quantity of holes inside a provided order. a large amount of individuals feel that golfing will be most dull televised activity there is, but I feel it is simply because they really don't certainly comprehend anything that goes into it. The beneficial information is golfing is pretty popular.

*slow clap*
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

"Try getting a tighter grip on the shaft" "Make sure to wash you balls before teeing them up" Maybe you should go work on your putts"
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

It's scottish you radge spammer c***
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Cool story bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Illinoize View Post
    "Hey bro, you got any Skrillex? How about Deadmaufive?"
    http://www.mixcloud.com/robindore/

this would explain all the reports i just got. on it boys
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

/人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Quote Originally Posted by Illinoize View Post
    "Hey bro, you got any Skrillex? How about Deadmaufive?"
    http://www.mixcloud.com/robindore/

nm, he's banned and i nuked all the other posts he sneaked in.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

The term golf i have heard origionaly referred to

Gentlemen
    Only
    Ladies
    Forbidden

I happen to enjoy the game. Tried to get my wife into it. she not so keen But as my grandfather told me (who is 79 and plays 5 times a week)

quote "Dont ever EVER get ya wife into golf because you will never get away from her"

Note - the grandmother still picks his outfit. "take those good socks off your not wearing them to golf" is one of her infamous war cries, as she brushes the cookie crumbs off his shoulder and rinses his tea cup out on his way out the door on the odd occasion he tries to dress himself.:eek:
    Last edited by Zaniac; 07-07-2011 at 01:35 AM.
    "Wow! I wanna be just like your friend! Thats honestly what i told my mom and dad when i was about 11 years old...i said when i grow up i wanna dj for rich people"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast