Traktor SP2 sample decks keep getting out of sync! Whats wrong???

Default Traktor SP2 sample decks keep getting out of sync! Whats wrong???

This is so weird. I'm trying to use a kick drum sample in Traktor's sample deck to make a 4 on the floor beat to play over shit. The problem is, the shit keeps getting out of sync. I'll have the metronome playing, and I can hear it getting out of sync like two unbeatmatched records. The really weird thing is how some samples get out of sync faster than others. I have one that takes about a minute for me to notice a different. Others are horrible. 0.0 Is it something to do with the size of the slot? I've messed with that and It hasn't fixed anything. is there some kind of beat grid I can adjust?? D: I've heard things about how you cant just use a sample like that or something. Any incite?

Thanks.
    Last edited by NotSoSiniSter; 07-11-2011 at 07:09 PM.
    Ableton Live 9, Traktor, VCI-400, APC40, QuNeo, Lemur iOS

Sample Slot Sync........

Map that button.....Use it!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

First off, I think you mean the slot phase sync thing?

Yea that shit doesn't work. It will realign the sample again, but then it will go out of sync again.

I read somewhere it might have to do with tempo sync vs. beat sync? any incite??

Thanks.
    Ableton Live 9, Traktor, VCI-400, APC40, QuNeo, Lemur iOS