Tattoo Idea

Thread: Tattoo Idea

Tech Wizard

Default Tattoo Idea

I am about to swear by the name of the midi fighters and as I went through the creative process of it I noticed I could use the midi fighter logo backwards to resemble a W, which would afterwards be followed by an S and a 4, put together those are the initials for WhitestarIV, but also the midi fighters and S4's. But I'm still open to suggestions about the typography on the S and the 4. Any ideas?

I think you should stick to your onw idea.
    I think it will look great, and a tattoo is for a lifetime, so i think you would be more proud of it when you designed it yourself.

The only thing, if you really want some more ideas, is just a WhiteStar en a 4 somewhere in it, of something like that.
    "Dream if you live forever, live if you will die today"

Tech Guru

go into the closest college you can find and the art department, an art student would draw something up in seconds, even give them a listen to your kind of music and let them design it around that...
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.