About Arcade Button Mods

Default About Arcade Button Mods

The other day I noticed that the DJTT web store didn't have the arcade button mod available for current VCI owners that wanted to send their unit in to be moded, only new ones. Is Ean not offering that option anymore?

I ask because I just found a good deal on a new VCI-100, but I'm only going to buy it if I can send it in to get the Ean Golden treatment. Otherwise I'll just save my money till I can buy a moded one direct from DJTT.
    DJ Neurotique

Tant qu'y a du noir, y'a d'l'espoir!
    Berurier Noir

Quote Originally Posted by Neurotique View Post
    The other day I noticed that the DJTT web store didn't have the arcade button mod available for current VCI owners that wanted to send their unit in to be moded, only new ones. Is Ean not offering that option anymore?

I ask because I just found a good deal on a new VCI-100, but I'm only going to buy it if I can send it in to get the Ean Golden treatment. Otherwise I'll just save my money till I can buy a moded one direct from DJTT.
    Send a mail to service@djtechtools.com and ask if you could send the unit in to get modded. Otherwise just grab one off the webstore and you will probably have it sooner as there wont be so much time the unit will spent in the post.