channle a just stops working (traktor pro)

Default channle a just stops working (traktor pro)

so when i mix it seems my channel a just stops working after a while... If i restart traktor scratch pro 2 it works fine again... At first i thought sens i was playing milkdrop on my main monitor thats connected to my laptop, while i was dj'ing, that i was overloading it or somthing. so i turned it off.. and the problem continues. my cpu usage meter in traktor isnt even close to maxed out. it hasnt ever hapend to both channels or channel b... only a. I dont even need to unplug and plug my audio 10... all i do is restart traktor and it works again.. but how can i get it to stop crashing my channel a in the first place?
    2 x Technics 1210 M5g / Rane TTM 56 / Rokit krk 8's and 10s / Lenovo 15" i7 4gb / Oxygen 8v2 / HDJ-2000 / TSP2 Audio 10

As far as I can tell this is a bug in the 2.0.3 update. Some people are claiming that recalibrating corrects the problem, but I haven't had the same success as them.

i just installed audio 10 update... im hoping this will work. under the description it said improves overall performance and fixes various bug issues.
    2 x Technics 1210 M5g / Rane TTM 56 / Rokit krk 8's and 10s / Lenovo 15" i7 4gb / Oxygen 8v2 / HDJ-2000 / TSP2 Audio 10