Traktor Pro 2.01 and 2.02 switching to relative mode on its own

Default Traktor Pro 2.01 and 2.02 switching to relative mode on its own

This only happens on the left deck, Deck A and I wondering whether it has anything to do with my VCI-100SE which has a more sensitive (behaving normally) right platter and a less sensitive left deck. I set my Traktor Pro to switch to Absolute mode upon track loading but it goes into Relative after a while. It doesn't really affect my performance one bit but does anyone else have the same problem.

Playing with the VCI-100's sensitivity settings seem to help a little bit so is the left platter's sensor picking up vibrations and confusing the Traktor Pro? I use the VCI-100 to select songs when I'm in timecode mode.
    Know thy music ...

Well, if you touch the VCI's jog, it kicks it out of Relative Mode.....as far as I recall.

Could be that your jog is too sensitive. Adjust the dial at the back or disabled the jog when you using TT's.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Thing is I'm not using the other functions of the VCI-100, only the track select keys on the upper left. And it's going from Absolute to Relative, not out of Relative to Internal Play.
    Know thy music ...

odd....

Check your map mate...could be some command running.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Mentor

i have the same problem with my mixtrack.
    Hittin' Switches For The Bitches

Tech Guru

Also upgrade to the newest version of Traktor that sometimes fixes odd problems.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)